Mega Star Chiranjeevi t Join BJP? Welcome!

, , 3 comments

Chiranjeevi entered politics by forming Praja Rajyam Party in 2008 and once the party's poor performance in 2009 elections, he incorporate PRP into Congress.

According to a supply, once the BJP sent feelers, the actor in agreement to hitch the party. some indications appear to mention that there's truth within the rumours.

Chiranjeevi’s brother Pawan Kalyan, World Health Organization could be a supporter of BJP, recently praised his brother throughout film events associate degreed even in an interview.

3 comments:

hyd said...

The Content/ remarks were helpful. From hyderabadonnet dot com(send flowers and gifts to Andhra Pradesh).

move companies said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I was looking for this information. I found it on your page its really amazing.I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what you’re talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for sharing useful information; I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.

Shivangi said...

Lovely…

indiagiftservices.com